Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your favorite custom versions of your own bike

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

Your favorite custom versions of your own bike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 am

That is very true but i will take the half naked girls and call it a day.

When i said it was to hot to ride the other day a few guys laughed at me. I said it was to hot to ware all my gear and they told me don't ware all your gear. I responded with I'm not going to take that chance.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Yep you're right a lot of people ride with little or no gear and in my opinion they look as stupid as they are. It looks retarded when you don't wear a helmet or ride around with shorts and flip flops, and on top of that you're just asking to get hurt. Also about the girlfriends, you're right too I see that from time to time. Girls just riding around all trashy like and with no protection. These aren't harley's man they're sport bikes! Meant for racing not for showing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 am

agreed, i do see i whole bunch of the same bikes its kinda lame around here, i always think its funny watching most of the guys ride. cause they can barley do it. not to say everyone who owns these bikes can't ride them or wants to be cool. but hell, its a large majority of them. anyways i always see guys with there feet sideways on there pegs when riding past me. its funny cause there foot position is way wrong. when they have there heels on the pegs rather then there toes it looks like there sticking there feet out horizontal or lop-sided. and always when these riders go through turns they are really stiff never allowing there bodies to move with the bike through turns, that is what these bikes were designed for. no I'm not saying drag knee across the street but your not supposed to sit upright on a sport bike while going through turns! that's a big no no. anyways it does seem like most riders "ride" for attention not for the fun of riding it self its also turned into a fashion statement through some riders while riding with there half naked girlfriend, or without any gear on at all? happens all the time and those riders our those who fall and get killed. and that is my interpretation Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Wow finally I checked on this topic I totally forgot about it! Anyways yep all I see over here are Gixxers and R6's. I always diss everyone that buys either of those bikes because 99% of the time they only buy those brands (especially suzuki's) because they think they're what will make them cool. They're the "in" thing ya know? At least that's the way it is over here in Cali. That means there are a lot of posers over here that buy brand new bikes and end up wrecking like a month later cause they only ride to look cool and not because they love it. Now, people that buy Suzuki's and Yamaha's because they WANT to and they love those bikes, that's another story. I just applaud them for getting something they like.
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:09 am

humm i don't know? i would have to say a r6 or gsxr's that's all i see? not sure though what is it over in cal? i would assume there are way more bikes there so more expensive bikes would be on the road more....? you said you see alot of ducati 748's but that would be insane if those were everywhere wouldn't it. anyways... hum i would say though that the most seen bike is the r6, on the road.
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

around here i see tons of R6 and GSXR They are everywhere.

I think alot of this has to do with the number of closely located Yamaha and Suzuki dealers oh and that the R6 is a totaly awsome looking bike.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:40 am

Yeah it's pretty awesome. Hey I wanna take a little survey because I have an opinion about this but I wanna know yours first. What kind of sportbike do most people buy nowadays? Like what make and model? I see the same freakin ones everywhere. The same brand, same size, same everything. But I won't tell you which one yet because I wanna see if it's the same over there.
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:13 pm

those brakes look crazy. and the pipe tucked up high like that looks great.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:45 am

Wow THAT is a beautiful bike man. Holy crap. I love the way that all fits together. I still think the cbr f2 is one of the best looking bikes, but I don't really like the fairing. After they put that fairing on this bike, it looks better! Gotta love the duke tail!
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: cbr f2 custom bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:56 am

its a awesome f2 pretty much everything is custom on it ducati 996 tail gsxr front forks 01 r6 front fairing ect. which is all carbon fiber! a single swing arm undertail micron exhaust and radial mounted calipers..... not really a f2 anymore but still cool! Your favorite custom versions of your own bike Print1
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Wow man I'm not really a Harley fan but that is a piece of work right there. It kinda resembles an old GP bike with that fairing. I love the side scoop for the carb and the bob tail too. I would love to take that thing around town and rip it up!
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Read that whole thread on that bike it is pretty sweet. on;y thing i don;t like is the headlights they just don;t flow with everything else. Although i like that style on the BMW bikes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdistrict/412830344/

I have yet to see a version of my bike that makes me weak in the knees but i have this Harley that i think is just sick
Your favorite custom versions of your own bike 2179882401_d5dfb4f79a
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:41 am

Post here your favorite versions of (one or more of) your own bike that you can find. Whether on the internet, in person, or whatever!

I'll start off by posting this pic of a custom F2 that I found. The guy is making it into a street fighter-much like cbr-rider. I LOVE the empty space under the seat. He relocated the battery to the (aftermarket-off of a pocket bike actually) tail to be able to do that. Many mods to this bike...check out the original thread to find out more!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7085&page=1

Your favorite custom versions of your own bike Custom10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite custom versions of your own bike   Your favorite custom versions of your own bike Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite custom versions of your own bike
Page 1 of 1