Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

All of our worst fears realized for me today...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

All of our worst fears realized for me today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 3:38 am

Hah weird that you should ask that, cause I was wondering where the mirror was for a few seconds, then I found it. They put it on the right side of the fairing on the flat part right below the throttle. It seemed that they were trying to cover it up. I was like aw thanks for saving my mirror cause it's obviously still good! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm

yeah i know what you mean, thats i nice thing to do, tell me when you found your bike was the mirror laying on the floor? or was it gone? just so the person tried to cover it up or something..... weird question sorry. anyways I'm sure your not totally pissed like i would be.
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:43 am

Ah man that's cool about your tail light. I wanted to get one too but never could muster up the cash lol. I could now but I don't wanna get too into customizing my bike further ya know? I might end up getting a smoked tail light anyways tho. Those green decals will look good on your bike. Yeah I wish the person would have left a note on my bike. I probably wouldn't have made them pay for it if they did. It's not that expensive to repair. I would just want someone to pony up to it ya know?
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:48 am

wow what kind of dick head person would do that! i have seen people almost hit my bike because they can't see it in the parking lot and they stop really fast. but just taking off like a bitch is a big asshole thing to do! sorry for the language but come on! good thing its not badly damaged you'll be able to do some nice repairs, i did after i fell on a turn with stones and crap, but anyways speaking of parts i just bought a led clear taillight ( wanted one for forever!! ) and lime green cbr decals hopefully that will take care for parts for a while its just about 200 bucks it cost me! they will look awesome though.
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Well we have security cameras but I doubt they caught it. I don't even think they're in this region of the building. I don't even want to see anyways because for one thing it's not like I can catch them cause the bike was parked to far away for the cameras to see a license plate and on top of that I don't wanna see my baby getting abused lol. It could have been a lot worse and I'm thankful that it wasn't. I'm going to get her all patched up next week hopefully and it will be even better than it was!
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:52 pm

man that really sucks. they didn't even leave a note. any chance the parking lot has a security cammera?

Just be glad they didn't hit the bike when you were on it.

The paint looked so nice too. That is just to bad.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:57 am

So yeah you know how you're always afraid that when you walk out to your bike it's gonna be knocked over in the parking lot? That's what happened to me today at work. I don't know how it happened or anything nor do i care because I know someone ran into it with a car and knocked it over and didn't even leave a note...so there's nothing I can do but fix it. Luckily I have paint and bondo left but I have to get a new rear view mirror, clutch lever, and rear turn signal. This is exactly my luck! Same thing (hit and run) happened to my car several times already. Here are some pics for you guys to cringe at.

All of our worst fears realized for me today... 100_0610

All of our worst fears realized for me today... 100_0611

All of our worst fears realized for me today... 100_0612

All of our worst fears realized for me today... 100_0613

All of our worst fears realized for me today... 100_0614

All of our worst fears realized for me today... 100_0615

You know if I had wrecked it or knocked it over myself, I wouldn't even feel bad. I would just wanna fix it. It just sucks because I put so much work into this bike, as you guys know, and some idiot goes and knocks it over and picks it up and takes off. I hope it broke their leg or something when they tried to pick it up.

Well, cbr-rider, looks like I get my wish to get to order and wait for parts again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of our worst fears realized for me today...   All of our worst fears realized for me today... Empty

Back to top Go down

All of our worst fears realized for me today...
Page 1 of 1