Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

sweet ride today with new friends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

sweet ride today with new friends. Empty
PostSubject: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 am

well the title doesn't explain anything i was cracking craigslist and saw "cbr600 parts" so i went to talking with the guy that posted all this week and he has a bunch of racing parts, he has 1+ mm racing pistons stator covers with melted aluminum reinforcements so if you dump the bike no fluids will leak out and lots of cool stuff. so i might buy a stator cover for $45 and some other goodies, but the best part is the guys son has a racing cbr 600f2 which is sweet so me and the guy and his son are going on a ride this saturday and they said they now some twisties! SWEET so its all sport bikes which is cool and hopefully i'll get some riding friends out of it. also to top it off i have actually seen the guy with the f2 before ( trust me i keep track of my favorite bikes ) i guess you could say i kinda raced him before but it was more like a keep up thing then a race. but i saw him twice in one day. I'm excited about it. and he lives so close about 5 miles away. it takes about 5 mins to get there. i'm not sure what bike the other guy has but I'll soon find out.

Last edited by cbr-rider on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: sweet ride today and new parts!   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 am

well the ride was insane the hole time we were averaging about 75mph and going 75 mph through twisty roads and like 95 to 110 mph on the straights it was nuts! i kept up with them pretty good and almost everytime a got so close behind them going through turns. anyways we went through these sweet twisty roads through henrietta, there like farm roads but there was miles of twisties there i didn't now existed. the bikes i road with were a 93 orange f2 with sweet disk brakes, and a muzzy exhaust and a sick honda fireblade with full body work dual jardine exhaust and a million other things done to it. the guy on the fireblade is a track rider so i would have to say i did pretty well riding with him and yes i went way past 9,000 rpms this time lol but like i siad it was insane. then we had ice cream it was a fun day and i met some good riders out of it. humm should have told them about the forum? damb it. lol!

Last edited by cbr-rider on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 am

heres my newest part a shiny stator cover it should look a lot nicer. me and tony ( guy on the fireblade ) made a gasket to fit it and i payed $50, not bad, check what they are on ebay $45 for the stator cover and $15 for gasket not including shipping .its so nice compared to my trashed one. heres a pic.sweet ride today with new friends. New10sweet ride today with new friends. Thrash10
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm

noice, sounds like fun. Just be careful Heni cops are dicks.
The new cover looks great whan are you going to put it on?
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:35 pm

when i change the oil hopefully sometime this month.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Man that sounds like an awesome ride! Isn't it great to take turns that fast and feel the power and grip that your bike has! So cool man. Nice stator cover too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 am

thanks yeah that ride was like a track day it was a lot of fun. as far as the part I'm changing the oil this week and I'll through it on, the part looks mint right now i'll just need to get some rtv siclicone for the sensor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sweet ride today with new friends.   sweet ride today with new friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

sweet ride today with new friends.
Page 1 of 1