Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:53 pm

I went on a ride on my favorite route today! It starts off in Madera, CA, goes past Hensley Lake and on to Raymond Road. Then it twists up through Grub Gulch Road, which leads to Highway 49 in Ahwannee. It cruises along HWY49 for a while (which always has cops on it so don't speed! And yes, I have been pulled over here. No ticket tho! cheers ) and turns off on to Ben Hur road. This road is very bumpy for a section but the rest of it is great. That is where I filmed the video I'm posting below. I've actually seen a pack of wild hogs (a mother and her piglets) on this road. Ben Hur leads back to Raymond Road, which takes you home. The pictures are in chronological order from the ride, starting off on Grub Gulch and ending on Ben Hur.

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar14

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar15

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar16
Yes, I stopped in front of a bee farm, and yes, they are still very attracted to my bike and jacket. scratch

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar19
I like the panorama feature on my camera!

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar20

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar21

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar22
Snow capped Sierra Nevada Mountains in the distance.

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar23

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar24
Good shot of my bike!

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar25

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar26
Bridge going towards Mariposa.

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar27

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar28

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Januar29

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:01 am

wow man , sounds like you had a great time on your ride! amazing sceanery photos by the way and there some greay pics of your bike too. haven't seen your video on here cause i what to watch it on you tube hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Wow your bike is loud. Cali is the best place to own a bike. nice pics
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks bottlecape. Yeah man Cali is truly the best place to own a bike. I'm gonna take it a step further and say Cali is the best place to live, but I know not everyone agrees with that! cheers Man you should hear thechamp2987's bike. It's a Ninja 250 and when I'm riding next to him my ears hurt and I can't even hear my own bike! It sounds great tho!
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Cali is a wonderful place but it is so dam expensive to live there.
I also like being able to have a snowboarding half pipe in my back yard for a few month of the year.

do you have any sound clips of the 250?
I have been talking about getting a ninja 250 for a while, mainly because i don't need anything faster, but i can't stand how they sound.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 pm

I don't have any sound clips as of yet but I've been trying to get a video of his bike for a while. I always forget to charge my camera so every time I try to get a sound clip, it dies lol. I'll charge it tonight and try to get a clip of it for you. I personally love the way it sounds but that's just me. BTW you can live in cali for cheap and still have your snowboard half pipe! Just live in the mountains, which are like 30 minutes away from the central valley where I live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)   Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Riding Routes (pictures, videos)
Page 1 of 1