Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling Empty
PostSubject: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:24 am

What are your other hobbies besides riding sport bikes?

Personally, I have recently gotten into modelling again (making models, not taking pictures lol! ) and my current project is a Ducati 916 by Tamiya. It's really detailed and fun to work on. I'm taking pictures of the stages and will make a Youtube video at the end. Other than that, I love to make music. I play guitar, piano, drums, and bass guitar as well as compose music on the computer. I love to play video games (especially Halo whoop).

So what about you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 am

you and me are very alike jets stream actually i have always wanted to build a motorcycle model one of those big ones are awesome but the hobbie shops that sell them are like 70 to 80 bucks! so thats what held me back! plus they had the ninja zx6r which i wanted to buy 67.99..... Mad yeah thats what held me back........why no pictures? it would be awesome to list your progress! and maybe you'll get me to suck it up and just buy one Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:14 pm

I used to build model cars back in the day, but quit when my brothers started to play with them like toys.

Right now i'm into BMX, road, trail biking and building guitars, i also make some BMW car parts for the aftermarket.

CBR has a wicked cool knife collection, and some fun to play with when he is not looking Wink replica guns.
Back to top Go down
Iroquois

Iroquois

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Motorcycling is my only hobby. Oh, and a little 360 on the side. My gamertag is Iroquois14 if anyone wants to play a little COD:WaW or GTA4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iroquois14
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Hey Iroquois I play GTA4 too. I love that game. My gamertag is LotusAvenger. You can add me if you want so we can get the game on. I would add you but I'll forget as soon as I shut off my computer lol. Anyways I don't wanna ruin the fun of my model so you guys will have to wait till I'm done to see all the pictures. afro I may post some along the way tho I don't know. Also, my model is I think 1:25 scale (about 6-7 inches long when done) and it costs about 30 bucks. However, I had to buy all new paints again so the total cost was around 80 bucks, which is a little steep. Luckily next time I won't have to buy so many paints tho. Hey bottlecape you have a lot of cool hobbies...I used to BMX as well but I gave up when I got a car lol.
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 am

nice gta4 is a awesome game i play it at my friends sometimes i just don't like the whole russian theme and there voices ( not a racist) anyways ,yeah my hobbies consist of motorcycles mostly, and drawing...... love to draw! then when i really have nothing to do im on the youtube but even that gets boring, so i'll pull out the knives or something ( not to cut myself ) just to spin around or something even though i really never use them anymore....then the cycle repeats i also like wood carving as well and playing with my reptiles and scorpion affraid but yeah i mostly pay attention to motorcycles but i would really like to get back into models there fun to play with! : ( bottlecapes poor excuse ) Razz
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 am

cbr are you a little emo? cutting your self with knifes...do you work in a comic book store? LOL

I used to play COD when i was in college, fun game.
most people that BMX get out of it when they get a car i just started riding places further away.
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 am

hahaa but we should keep away the inside jokes though !
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Hah that was a funny little stint you guys had. I used to race go-karts (professionally) it's weird that I never mentioned that. But anyways that's another reason BMX got put on hold. I still love riding bicycles though and I do so at every opportunity. I've never been a COD fan simply because I play Half Life (for PC) and that game has another game that uses the engine called Day of Defeat which is way better than CacaDuty (COD) in my opinion jocolor
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Only reason i ever got into COD and half life was because in college i had IT majors all around me. They would all open there doors and yell at each other while they played online together.I really had no choice but to play along, they scared all the girls away pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:28 pm

lol! Dude that is hilarious. Yeah it's hard to get girls when there is video gaming afoot. Nah I'm not gonna cap on COD cause it's a video game and I love all video games. They bring people together you know? I spend a lot of quality time with my friends playing games. My girlfriend even likes to play games with me which is great. What was your major in college anyway bottlecape? Did you get a degree? If so, which one?
Back to top Go down
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 pm

I went to RIT and got my Masters in Fine art and custom fabrication i minored in cultural anthropology. Took me 7 years going full time year round, and $150,000 for undergrad and another $100,000 in grad studies. I'm glad it is all over i didn't really like college that much.
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: ( STARTED ) ducati 748 demosqauttro drawing   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 pm

i figured this post needed to be updated soooo Arrow i decided to draw a ducati desmoqattro 748 ( for the other hobbies page ) anyways I'm not even close to finished but here's what i STARTED I'm going to superimpose the front of the bike on the right of the started bike drawing and supersize it. hopefully it will look cool when I'm done. ooohh yeah of coarse i will keep you guys updated when its finished. the work will be sold at a art show soon, as well with over 15 other motorcycle drawings i will have to do including some bikes that i have created or designed myself. sorry about the crappy picture it took away a lot of detail but when the drawing is finished i will try to take a better one Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling Ducati10
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Man that's awesome! One of my favorite bikes!
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 pm

thanks........but something spilled on the drawing, right on top next the gas tank:x i was pretty pissed and when i used the eraser over it the first layer on the paper lifted up and now there's i nice rough circle on the paper that looks like !@#$% and it pretty much screwed up the drawing which sucks! but i will have to draw something else now i guess maybe I'll just draw it again I'm still not sure but for now on I'm not leaving my drawings on the ground again...what are the fricken odds? Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling   Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Hobbies Besides Motorcycling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic Chat-
Jump to: