Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

street fighter to full fairing sport bike

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

street fighter to full fairing sport bike Empty
PostSubject: street fighter to full fairing sport bike   street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 am

well its coming along okay its really time consuming and a lot of work. so far I'm still waiting on the upper to come but i finished painting the sides and installed them there okay but remember I'm pretty much starting from scratch here! so its way harder then just putting fairings on a bike, i may or may not leave them on i do think they look awesome on but its just so much work finding the right screws ect. in fact i went to 2 different hardware stores 4 times in the past 2 days i also redid my mirrors they look way cooler kinda like jetstream's mirrors but gloss black. anyway heres some pics.[img]street fighter to full fairing sport bike Halfbike1[/img] [img]street fighter to full fairing sport bike Halfbike2[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: street fighter to full fairing sport bike   street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

so I'm already to put my bike back together and it turns out my fairing was never sent out, stupid! so i have to wait at least till next week. I'm very pissed off.
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: street fighter to full fairing sport bike   street fighter to full fairing sport bike EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am

never mind guys no fairing is coming Evil or Very Mad I'm passed being pissed this is what happen the guy said that " at the factory there were cupplings that did not work but he waited to tell us after two weeks when the package should have arrived only to say the same thing again the next week....wait it gets better he said oh yeah were out of stock? you know people like that need to get punched in the face for there ignorance! complete bullshit! anyways I"m pissed i thought i could have it with fairings again guess not. well when i find another one maybe i'll buy it but for now i just spent 3 hours getting everything back to how it was, i don't dislike my bike i like it! but i guess i can't change anything else right now with out a fairing, so till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: street fighter to full fairing sport bike   street fighter to full fairing sport bike Empty

Back to top Go down

street fighter to full fairing sport bike
Page 1 of 1