Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NOS octane booster? does it really work?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

NOS octane booster? does it really work? Empty
PostSubject: NOS octane booster? does it really work?   NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 am

So i just picked up some nos ocatne booster $13.48 i wanted to see if the stuff is legit or not so i tried it and i splashed some in my tank of course not the hole bottle because it treats up to 13 gallons but anyways the octane increases up to 6 octane with 60 points. so i through some in, at first nothing noticeable happened that i could really tell, probably because the original fuel was still running through the carbs. As a started riding a little bit my throttle response was a little quicker ( that's what i love about my bike, the throttle response! ) anyways it improved a little more each time, so i put double the amount in, and i fried two pistons on my bike......no I'm kidding but it certainly gained a little hp to the bike which was great! its says 6-5 horsepower gain. i didn't put enough in to gain that much hp and i won't put that much in cause its really expensive. i will find out tomorrow how the bike runs because i put more in like i said. thing is, its not a regular octane booster and its NOT a street legal booster ether lol. like it matters?? it has nitro methane which is sweet and its the most potent booster that they sell plus its nothing like getting super or preimuim gas its way better and cheaper than buying higher grade fuel.

SO would i recommend such a product? YES. does it gain noticeable power YES. does it give a smoother ride? YES. so scoop up some cash and buy a bottle. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
bottlecape30
bottlecape30

PostSubject: Re: NOS octane booster? does it really work?   NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 pm

I will agree with you that octane booster will make a noticible difference on a carbed bike, but i don't agree that it is cheaper then buying better fuel. At $0.10 more per gallon for the good stuff, that can would have to last for 38 fill ups from a bone dry tank to EQUAL the price. I will stick with the super+ which is 93 oct 6 up from the 87 regular. Just seems like false economy to me.
Back to top Go down
cbr-rider
administrator
administrator
cbr-rider

PostSubject: Re: NOS octane booster? does it really work?   NOS octane booster? does it really work? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm

huum the super gas costs way more than 10 cents more at least near my house? i will be able to save more and fill my tank more using the octane booster like 15 times than buying 7.00 dollars worth of super fuel every time. but i would imagine its different with some bikes.
Back to top Go down
http://sportbiketalk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOS octane booster? does it really work?   NOS octane booster? does it really work? Empty

Back to top Go down

NOS octane booster? does it really work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sport Bike Tech :: motor tech-
Jump to: