Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» New off road riding book.
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:26 am by cbr-rider

» On the 'D'-fence: Possible deals with fantasy implications
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm by lavivi

» Electrical problems with CBR F2
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am by cbr-rider

» Yamaha xj 650 project
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm by honda cbr 600 f2

» 09 yamaha r6?
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:02 am by honda cbr 600 f2

» Four-Stroke Motocross and Off-Road Performance Handbook by Eric Gorr and Kevin Cameron
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 am by cbr-rider

» 365 MOTORCYCLES YOU MUST RIDE.
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 am by cbr-rider

» custom carbon fiber parts!
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am by cbr-rider

» what mods do you have?
Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:18 pm by mafiafran

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Charity Ride for Lukemia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

Charity Ride for Lukemia Empty
PostSubject: Charity Ride for Lukemia   Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

This Saturday there is a charity ride for Lukemia that will take riders from Madera to Firebaugh, and from Firebaugh to a location 40 miles away (forgot the name). The tickets are $25 and include a tri tip lunch and a DJ'd gathering.

Current forum members participating:
thechamp2987
Jetstream01

There is supposed to be a lot of bikes! Brian if you still check this man you're welcome to come! Call my sister and tell her to call me if you would like to participate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
BrianShaubach

BrianShaubach

PostSubject: Sorry I missed it....   Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:36 pm

I haven't been back here for a couple of weeks. That will change. I will check in more often. How was the ride? I do as many charity runs as possible on my Harley but would like to attend some with my ZX10R. Let me know if any more come up. We need to set up a ride one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Jetstream01
Jetstream01

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for Lukemia   Charity Ride for Lukemia EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:33 am

Hah its alright you don't have to post that often it's just a casual forum. You know you can set up email notifications every time someone replies to a topic that you've posted on? That way you don't have to come and search through the whole forum for responses. Anyways like the new profile pic!

So yeah the ride was really fun. David (thechamp2987) and I went with about 20 other bikes (all harleys and other cruisers) to Firebaugh, then to Pinoche Point in the middle of nowhere. This place is like a biker bar of sorts...anyways me and David didn't stick around long. We decided to continue up the road to Hollister that involved travelling down this windy narrow road through the mountains. It was a cool ride but a dangerous road. Anyways we travelled back after we reached Hollister and went on home.

Brian I get out of school in 3-4 weeks, so we will definitely set up a ride. You gotta think of some areas to ride at down there though because I don't know that area!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jetstream01
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Ride for Lukemia   Charity Ride for Lukemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity Ride for Lukemia
Page 1 of 1